02 December, 2008

some quality leaders ya got there!




"My staff tells me not to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway," said Reid in his remarks. "In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol. It may be descriptive but it's true."

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid
not only a rude jack ass to a sitting President, but one who obviously has little respect for the stinky tourists/voters/people you are to answer to you incompetent moron!

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Harry Reid is an ass. And almost every time he opens his mouth, he proves so.

Chuck said...

Obob, I really believe this arrogance is what will undo them. We were starting to see it in the GOP, maybe not this bad, but still there, before their fall.

Patrick M said...

I'd start by calling him an asshat, but I wouldn't want to insult the asshats.

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger