07 June, 2008

Weekend Adventures



I am staying off the politics for a few minutes. Alas, my ADHD is kicking and there are other adventures to tame. And Obob will be referring to Obobself in third person for grins and giggles.


  • Obob got ass tagged. This lady was not paying attention and struck my ride. Actually it's my wife's minivan but a set of spinners and it would be a wicked good whip. Maybe some flames on the quarterpanels and I would be kickin' in the 'burbs.


  • Obob is just about done with the ridiculous amount of rain. I took this picture behind the bar last night of a storm. Then doctored it a little with the help of picnik.com to give it the Armageddon look. It's a fun free website. I could get a job a Reuters and report on behalf of Hezbollah.

  • Finally, Euro 2008 is on and Obob is pleased. I do dig MLS, but watching Euro's national squads on the pitch is humbling. The two disturbing looking ritilan children haunt me.
  • 8 comments:

    Beth said...

    What a way to start the weekend, good luck with the car! I suppose since it'll need body work done on it anyway, you could look into adding those flames on the quarterpanels.

    Obob said...

    I was thinking putting those hydrolic pumps you see in lowriders. The bonus would be an easier was to dump the kids out if you elevated the drivers side.

    Law and Order Teacher said...

    I coach HS girls soccer. I watched the Portugal-Turkey game. I love Portugal's goal on a simple, but obviously effective give and go. I wish my girls were watching that. A fellow soccer guy is refreshing. Go Crew!

    Obob said...

    I watched it a few times for the finish. Brillant goal.
    The pitch I play on Sundays is no where as smooth as that one in Geneva. The upside of the summer is having the extra time to watch the matches the next couple weeks.

    WomanHonorThyself said...

    dang!..good job you werent on a bike!

    Obob said...

    she was in an SUV. Made me wish we had our old gas guzzler

    Brooke said...

    Did you beat that woman? UGH!

    Obob said...

    nah, she was so upset I was worried about her getting in another wreck on the way home. Plus her insurance company is picking up the tab. She admitted fault to make life easy.

    Kissinger Doing the Weather

    Kissinger Doing the Weather
    Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
          
    Marriage is love.

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger