2 hours ago
01 March, 2011
I keep saying this and then I keep disappearing, life is that busy. But maybe it's time. I started blogging to play around and vent. After seeing the disappearing act of Indiana's Dems as they skedaddled to Urbana, it offended me. That and I need a political vent.
Stay tuned buckaroos ....
21 December, 2009
23 February, 2009
I was joking with a friend of mine about the pom-poms placed under seats in the Brady Press Room for reporters during Obama's Press Conferences.
Then Jennifer Rubin tells us I may not be that far off.
In a Newsweek cover story — half cheerleading and half-denial — Jonathan Alter lauds the president’s ability to provide the confidence and vision needed to lift us out of the recession. “The president is well poised to bring us back from the brink,” he pronounces. It is not the policies that Alter focuses upon, but Obama’s supposed ability to provide psychological solace to us.
That ain't Helen Thomas.
Places That Make My Giggle Like A Little School Girl
- The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
- The Iraq Study Group (really)
- The Jyllands-Posten Cartoons, from that Danish newspaper
- Behind the Counter, Life at Wal-Mart
- Thinning The Herd
- Ben's House
- Mickey's Irish Pub, A Neighborhod Bar
- The Greatest Website Ever
- The Official Fatboy Ted Website!!