07 September, 2008

A Weekend of Sports



Friday: Cardinals beats Navy 35-23:
Nate Davis leads the Ball State Cardinals over a solid Navy squad. But of course, how can you cheer against a service academy?

Saturday: US National Team shuts out Cuba in Cuba.

The guy wearing the US flag bandana has a reason. Due to the trade embargo and travel restrictions we have on the

tyrannical Cuban government, there were four US fans hiding their faces from our government.

Sunday: My beloved Bears defeat the Colts


4 comments:

Joe Gringo said...

Solid win in Indy.

If the AZ Cardinals trade Anquan Boldin I will go over the Bidwills house and.....and .....I don't know .....but it would be classic AZ Cardinals to eff this guy up.

Brooke said...

Da Bears.

Problem is, I like the Colts, too.

WomanHonorThyself said...

woohoo..love the flag pic too!

nanc said...

obob - you change your house around more than a lonely housewife!

i like golf.

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger