06 January, 2009

Dare to State the Obvious


While browsing through Powerline, the splendid blog that brought the demise of Dan Rather, I found this gem.
Big Hollywood
It's a website brought to you by Andrew Breitbart. You know Breitbart as a familair source for Drudge.
It contains articles of conservative/Republican (they are different after GW fiscal goofiness) slant about Hollywood. Does this really matter? Not really in the grand scheme of things, but it is nice to have some propaganda on our side now and then

5 comments:

Beth said...

A grassroots effort on the left coast?

Obob said...

sometimes you have to take the fight to the bad guys

Shaw Kenawe said...

C'mon. Conservatives hate Hollywood--except the Hollywood narcissists that are conservative?

Right.

Anonymous said...

Shaw Kenawe said...
C'mon. Conservatives hate Hollywood--except the Hollywood narcissists that are conservative? Right?


Right!

Obob said...

right

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger