18 December, 2008

thou shall not make fun of mindless twits or people who dare to be radical



After the madcap antics of Blago, which I ran I drink special in his name. The "Effen Bomb" It's Effen vodka and Red Bull.
I thought a little laugh at other people's expense.
Do you remember your yearbook photo? Mine was the typical mid 80s feather haircut, light blue shirt, red knit tie & navy blue blazer. Nothing radical, just me being a boring formal dresser. Of course this was last year. I jest.
Check out these photogenic demigods and goddesses. Go to Oddee.com for the rest. If not, check out the website period.

3 comments:

BB-Idaho said...

Year Book photo? Mine was a dageurrotype..between a kid named
Currier and a fellow named Ives...:)

Brooke said...

Barf!

I remember being in the mall and seeing a shot or two like the one on the left, some with high school girls in VERY suggestive positions.

If my daughter or son ever came home with a bill for something like that, I'd FREAK!

Oh, that pic on the right... Nice placement of the left hand! LOL!

Obob said...

and to think the love birds on the left are breeding!

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger