12 August, 2008

Speaking of Mindless Twits

nice sweater, does Cliff Huxtable know you stole his sweater? I'm sure this joke has been used. Kinda like the Bill being loyal to Hillary.


Wolfson: Edwards' Cover-up Cost Clinton the Nomination
Aides Say She Would Have Won Iowa if Edwards Affair was Exposed
Sen. Hillary Clinton would be the Democratic presidential nominee if John Edwards had been caught in his lie about an extramarital affair and forced out of the race last year, insists a top Clinton campaign aide, making a charge that could exacerbate previously existing tensions between the camps of Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama.

This may sum up the entire campaign of Hillary and her minions. The convenience of blaming another man's infidelity and failure to fess up led to her defeat. Yet, Chris Matthews, assbag extraordinaire, gets run over the goals for his implying she got her Senate seat out of sympathy.
In a last gasp of narcissism and electoral desire, Wolfson sums up Hillary. Blame all, accept no responsibility and capitalize on all failures to place one on an elevated plain. As for Obama and Axlerod, use them, then toss them under the bus.






9 comments:

Brooke said...

This is just laughable. AAAAHHHH!!!

Z-man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Z-man said...

I have to say though the Wolfson analysis makes you think though but I still think this Obama Tsunami sweeping away everything in its path would've gotten those pro-Edwards people too. On one point I agree with Wolfson and that is too bad the Edwards scandal didn't come out way sooner which reminds me I have to pick up a copy of the National Enquirer later.

Obob said...

the massive upside to this, the aliens who run our country may come out of the closet. If they can get from the galaxy of Xrabarific, they get a Hummer to 30 mpg

Patrick M said...

It's stuff like this that's going to make the Democrat convention watchable.

Z said...

COME on,Obob. Aren't you being too hard on Hillary?

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Obob said...

maybe, maybe not. Of course, didn't Bill say the boys were being a little tough on her?
I would dog her more, but she could take me in a knife fight if I had a ka-bar and her a butterknife.

Chuck said...

I thought she lost because of the media? Or was it the sexist underminning of her campaign by the Obamites? You notice it never seems to be because they ran one of the worst campaigns ever.

Obob said...

arrogance is not a good campaign manager

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger