09 August, 2008

The Epicenter of Journalism

My inquisitive two year old has learned a new word, "Why?"
Even though this is my third offspring, the sense of constant wonder has its charms. Maybe someday he will be a legendary journalist? Hopefully one with objective integrity. Maybe one who scribes for the legendary bastions that has enlightened and inspired our citizens for generations?
Of course maybe he goes for the cheap buck and a search in garbage cans for a lie filled fishwrap about aliens and presidential candidates who cheat on their wives.
You were busted by the friggin' National Enquirer. Not the Times. Not the Post. Not the Herald. A tabloid people scoff at and read for cheap chuckles.
So, Mr Edwards you selfish ingrate, "Why?"

5 comments:

Beth said...

It was a vast right wing conspiracy of course.

Chuck said...

I find it hysterical he was outed by the Enquirer. I think the newspaper is a rag but to have someone of his arrogance and narcissism undone by trash like this is too much.

WomanHonorThyself said...

heh why indeed!!

Law and Order Teacher said...

Aliens exist right? They don't? So Edwards is a puke who would cheat on his wife while she fights for her life. This is a guy who took his vows on TV while he was involved in an affair. What a worthless piece of crap.

Obob said...

he is a trail lawyer that fed off the jury, does his cowardly actions shock anyone.
And the National Enquirer will now be asking for press access to the White Press room

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger