04 June, 2008

You're reaching here

War creates shortage in night vision goggles


MADISON, Wis. - The war in Iraq is creating a major — and perhaps deadly — shortage of night vision goggles for civilian pilots who fly medical helicopters in the United States.

This is almost mindnumbing. The media is losing its grip on reality here. Since the our troops are doing superb (and have been for a while) at finding and killing bad guys at night or day. They are causing pilots to risk civilian lives for their selfishness. It fits the friggin' narrative doesn't it?
And of course it's George Bush's fault.
It honestly hurts my wee little brain thinking about this.

Wait, this means I will not be able to get a new night vision goggles to spy on these hotties! Damn this cursed war!

9 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

What's next in the shortages caused by this war? Humvees for athletes and drug dealers, body armor for bank robbers, or the cruelest blow, MREs for the hungry. Damn this accursed war.

Obob said...

nothing but the man keeping us down

Beth said...

Is that Hillary being green with envy?

Anonymous said...

Knowing her, I'd bet that she votes for McCain, so that Obama wouldn't win and she'd be keeping her chances open in 2012

Patrick M said...

Beth: We can't see if she is because there's not enough night vision goggles to do so.

Brooke said...

Helmets, and now this?

Disgusting.

EDGE said...

Is that Megan Fox? What a babe?!?

Makes Edge happy! :OP

Mr. C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Obob said...

beth - I thought I'd show this one one than the string bikini of Hillary. hubba hubba
dd2 - as much I believe that, she is dead outside her circle. We'll see the poor schmuck they put out in 12
patrick - the bikini pic broke my other pair
brooke - soon they'll be sand shortage
edge - I am a pig somedays and I almost used the link

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger