11 February, 2007

SNL is dead

I need more cowbell!



Watching Saturday Night Live anymore, is like watching an old friend die a slow death of self-indulgence and habitual heroin use. Odds are they aren't going to get off the horse and are to proud to admit their imminent destruction. Lorne Michaels is either to rich to care or surrendered to the piss poor writing and talent in house. There a few funny skits, but the digital shorts from Samberg have worn out. I keep watching hoping for some sign of life or hope, like you believe that old friend will come clean. Alas, SNL is good as dead.
Here is an all-time favorite, some days living in the past is the only life left:


Here is the best crap in years, the Natalie Portman rap.

4 comments:

FreeCyprus said...

The Eddie Murphy days were great...loved Will Farrell in ANYTHING...and, of course (cause I'm a Canuck)...MIKE MYERS RULES!

;-)

Dardin Soto said...

its funny, but that Natalie Portman skit is the best thing Ive seen in years from SNL....i dont even watch it anymore.

American Crusader said...

I can't remember the last time I watched SNL but I'm sorry...I laughed my ass off watching Natalie rap.

Brooke said...

I haven't watched SNL in years. The hubby and I realized that we were going the whole episode without a single chuckle. Not even the news is funny anymore!

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger