26 December, 2008

Our Blessed Lady of Caffine, don't fail me now!



Christmas is almost over, waiting on the Chicago gifts to arrive.
There are no Senate seats or favors returned from Big Tony.
But I hope everyone was safe and enjoys the cleanup process. I was able to cheat and get FEMA to pitch in. I let them know I voted for GW twice. Sooooo, the Army Corp of Engineers with some SeeBees will be here by noon. Silly Democrats don't get it.
Anyhow, it was nice know all of you, my wife got us Guitar Hero Live Out Child Fantasies World Tour, won't be around much.
Just kidding, let's get it on.
Nothing reeks of deception then releasing an investigation at 4:30 on the day before Christmas Eve.

7 comments:

Chuck said...

Nothing reeks of deception then releasing an investigation at 4:30 on the day before Christmas Eve.

This is part of the new Obama openess. He never said how open he would be...

Patrick M said...

Shocker, I missed that among the flurry of news stories about how crappy the retail mess is and the asshat Santa double that shot up a party then burnt down the house.

BTW, can high-dose caffeine drinks and pills and gum be used to supplement the traditional Source of All Caffeine?

Brooke said...

Isn't that commonly referred to as a "document dump?"

So much for change...

Law and Order Teacher said...

Nicely done, BO and the boys. The MSM news cycle is so predictable that if you want to dump the garbage you should do so before a holiday or on a Friday. Thankfully, he is different than the rest and wouldn't do that.

Obob said...

what I love is no one has let go of obama's bs of a press release.
we are going to have fun with the chosen one

WomanHonorThyself said...

ah I could use a cuppa java myself!:)

Beth said...

We have Rock Band, so I know what you mean. I have to beg my kids to play with me!

Have a good week, Obob, 2009 is a-comin'.

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger