12 December, 2008

Chicago owns New Orleans


Not only have my beloved Bears knocked the Saints out of post season action three years in a row, but we surpassed the Big Easy in corruption!!!!!
How about dem apples???
Okay, so the corruption is not something to brag about and I really have nothing against the Saints.
Quick note, as the heat gets pressed on obambi's pit bull emanuel, I do have to side with him on not taking questions at his child's school function. The press should be somewhat respectful and not act as paparazzi. With that being said, once he is not around his children, you may attack at will with extreme prejudice. Nothing personal, but republicans would get the same treatment.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

New Orleans can hold their own on corruption but you have to get up pretty early to out-corrupt Chicago.

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger