14 August, 2008

silly boy

This may or may not be Alicia Sacramone, but this is still funny. She may throw like a girl, but that hurt. I have been hit enough to know when you get jacked up. And it come to a shock, I deserved many of those haymakers. Of course the US team is claiming the Chinese cheated with age violations. I think it was the pacifier, but Karolyi claims
"One of the girls has a missing tooth," Karolyi said, suggesting that the gymnast was so young that she lost a baby tooth and had yet to have a permanent one emerge.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

The Chinese cheat... Nooooo....

I wonder how hard Alicia punched that dude? Whoa!

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger