10 January, 2008

A Couple Quickies


One of my favorite liberal writers came out swinging at the feminist movement led by the cowardly Gloria Steinem. My anger is not with the concept of independent strong willed women, I married one. My ire is the abandonment of Monica after being another conquest of Clinton and their free pass of him.
Lady Paglia, unleash the dogs of war:

Hillary's disdain for masculinity fits right into the classic feminazi package, which is why Hillary acts on Gloria Steinem like catnip. Steinem's fawning, gaseous New York Times op-ed about her pal Hillary this week speaks volumes about the snobby clubbiness and reactionary sentimentality of the fossilized feminist establishment, which has blessedly fallen off the cultural map in the 21st century. History will judge Steinem and company very severely for their ethically obtuse indifference to the stream of working-class women and female subordinates whom Bill Clinton sexually harassed and abused, enabled by look-the-other-way and trash-the-victims Hillary.

Speaking of a most excellant strong-willed and intelligent woman, Brooke reminded me of this episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit on PETA. They filet the movement with wit and facts and serve it up with some home fries. The video really isn't a quickie, but worth it.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

I hope P&T can do a BS on the primary process. I'll bet it would take longer than a half-hour, though.

Obob said...

Could you see them sitting down with Chris Matthews? The downside is Matthews comes off as such a natural windbag they would get bored. It would like beating puppies or Hillary planting people in audience, to easy

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger