08 August, 2007

cheater cheater, pill poppin' eater, clear rubbin' ...


Bonds called Costas a “little midget man who knows (nothing) about baseball” following this week’s broadcast of HBO’s “Costas Now.”

the reply the midget
“As anyone can plainly see, I’m 5-6½ and a strapping 150, and unlike some people, I came by all of it naturally,” Costas said Thursday.

Well Bonds did it ... somedays the bad guys win. You could have been one of the greatest. Now you're a joke. Bob Costas said it best with one word this morning on Mike & Mike in the Morning on the Deuce, "Hubris."
Bud Selig, the blood of baseball's deep wounds is permanently stained on your feeble hands. You know the truth, you know who did what. People will forgive the game if you do the right thing. But you are a weak man. You are ruled by fear. If the premise of eternal salvation were based on the Albert Brooks' Defending Your Life, you failed the test of courage. I hope you come back as a weasel, to late.

3 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

Goooooooooooo Hank Aaron!..heh.:)

Obob said...

I cannot agree more. He defined class and courage when players today cannot grasp the concept.

Brooke said...

As I said somewhere else, (Daddio's, I think.) The Babe did it all on hot dogs and beer.

No 'roids.

Kissinger Doing the Weather

Kissinger Doing the Weather
Back in the early 90s, I awoke with a wicked hang over one morning. As I sat on the floor watching the morning news, I swore I saw Harold Kissinger doing the weather. No one believed me. Professors discounted me. I have been vindicated.
      
Marriage is love.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger